Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bik's Week 12 Thursday Night Pick

Don’t call it a comeback! Back after ANOTHER above .500 week (which included 3 pushes – how brutal was that!)  and we’ll keep going with what works. Keeping things quick and simple.

Onto the Thursday Night Pick. Home team in CAPS:

Saints (-8.5) over FALCONS
I really did everything I possibly could to find a way to take Atlanta. The only thing I could come up with was that with their season effectively over, how great it would be for them to jam up their rival Saints from home-field advantage in the playoffs. It would just be too sweet right? But to do that, you actually need a good team and I just flat out don’t think they have any makings of a decent team. They’re too banged up and will once again fail to win in the trenches. They struggle with the pass-rush and if you’re giving Brees even an extra second, he’ll find a way to hurt you. I do hate going against the HOME DOG, but I gotta!

Rest of Week 12 picks on Friday

Last Week: 7-5-3

This Season: 73-83-6

No comments: