Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bik's Week 13 Thanksgiving Picks

Oh my oh my oh my – does November have to end? LOVE this month so far with the picks! Forget Movember – let’s go with #Lovember. Trucking along 32-20-4 in November... not too shabby on the march back towards .500 for the year.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy no more bye weeks for teams! A week without Seahawks football is the worst. Onto the Thursday Picks. Home team in CAPS:


Packers (+6.5) over LIONS
I didn’t think Matt Flynn was all that bad in relief last week vs. the Vikes and the Lions are suddenly all sorts of shaky on defence. Slowing down Megatron might be the problem but I think this is 3 points too high.

Raiders (+7.5) over COWBOYS
I have no idea about this game. Like none. It can go so many different ways. But considering Dallas can’t do anything coherent defensively for prolonged periods of time, I think anything over a touchdown is too much here for a short week. It feels like a kennel week (picking lots of underdogs).

RAVENS (-3) over Steelers
This game inevitably will land on three points anyways... but for the sake of making a pick let’s make a pick. I don’t trust either team even remotely right now but if there’s 1 thing I know it’s that the Ravens are really good at home. That’s the only reason I’m taking them here.

Rest of Week 13 picks on Friday

Last Week: 9-5-0

This Season: 82-88-6

No comments: