Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bik's Week 2 Picks


So let me get this straight. The NHLPA and NHL are squabbling over money. There might not be a hockey season – and the longest I have to wait for a football game is 3 days? Why should I care about anything the NHL is doing right now? A Wednesday game, then an epic Sunday of football watching, then 2 Monday Nighters...... all with football back on Thursday to start Week 2. I think the NFL just knows how to do things. How great is this: Monday-Thursday-Sunday. You won’t ever be that far away from football. I can’t stop smiling. Then again, I went 7-9 last week.... *frown*

Let’s get back on track in Week 2

Home Team is in CAPS

Bears (+5.5) over PACKERS
Are you ready for some messed up math? Brandon Marshall > Michael Crabtree + Matt Forte > Frank Gore + Jay Cutler > Alex Smith – 49’ers D > Bears D + Packers Defence / Bears Offense x Short Week = Bears cover the 5.5 points. ..... Did any of that make sense? Mr. Sinclair, my gr. 9 Math Teacher, would be so disappointed right now.

Rest of Week 2 Picks coming on Friday

Last week 7-9-0
Season 7-9-0

No comments: